PMC is responsible to ensure EPCC Contractor take full commitment and assume responsibilities in overall site coordination, construction supervision and management including the following:
- Review and approve contractor construction plans, schedules and procedures, cost control,
- Monitoring of Change Order (CO)administrationand construction safety requirements.
- Review construction progress and status
- Carry out inspection of construction activities and material/ equipment to be installed.
- Review and verify mechanical completion requirements, As-Built drawings verification and submission of Final Documentation scheduling
- Work hand in hand with production department especially in areas where tie-in to the existing facilities is proposed.
- Review and recommend for clients approval of any field Change Proposed by EPCC Contractor.