During procurement stage PMC responsibility include the following:
- Monitoring of EPCC Contractor’s procurement activities including approval of Material Take-Off (MTO), review of additional Vendor List, review of Inquiry or Material Requisition (MR) documents, review of Technical Evaluation Reports (TER), Purchase Orders (PO), Expediting Reports, and Vendor Documentation.
- Review and approve Tax exemption documentation and inland transportation. Inland transportation ensures procurement and delivery of correct and quality materials; deployment of the 3rd Party Inspection, witness of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) to ensure EPCC Contractors are in compliance with Owner’s Approved Vendors List (AVL).
- Review EPCC Contractor’s Purchase requisition Documents to ensure compliance with Design Specifications, Codes & Standards, Spare Parts, Data Sheets and verify the Proposed Delivery matching with procurement schedule/Required on Site (ROS).
- Ensure EPCC Contractor’s expediting role is effectively functioning and manufacturing progress and shipment are closely monitored and tracked with updated estimate time of arrival (ETA).
- Monitor the submission of EPCC Contractor’s Procurement Reports and documents such as 3rd Party Inspection Reports, Purchased Order Report, Material Delivery Status Report, and Material/Stock Status Report