SPECS PMC teamconsists of experienced professional experts of different engineering disciplines such as Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Process as well as specialists of other branches of project management and control that include procurement, contract, and document control.
Theteam comprises of professionals of several nationalities including South Sudanese, Malaysian, Indian, Filipinos, Chinese, etc. providing utmost PMC professional services in-line with the engineering design, supervision, monitoring, inspection and commissioning activities for our clients’ in the Republic of South Sudan. Our present clients include: DAR Petroleum Operating Company (DPOC), Great Pioneer Operating Company (GPOC), Sudd Petroleum Operating Company (SPOC). Due to the quality of work that SPECS has so far delivered, it is hoped that more potential clients will be attracted in times to come.
PMC team isa very dedicated team that works around the clock performing highly technical services which include but not limited to:
- Technical and commercial review of the conceptual, Front End Engineering, Basic and Detailed Engineering Design
- Managing the pre-award activities, such as & approval of ITB, Assessment, Approval and Award Recommendation of EPCC Contractor, Finalization of Contract document and Project Kick-off Meeting
- Monitoring and verifying all EPCC Contractor’s work activities and construction schedules during post award period.
- Managing and administering all Contract Packages which include compliance verification towards Provision of Contract, Review of Change Order/Work Order Requests and Resolution of Contractual issues/claims.
- To monitoring & managing post Project Activities, such as Punch-list Clearance, Final Documentation and Start of Warranty Period after Provisional Acceptance date.